Kinderfarm offers what no “in-town” preschool can!
- 20-acre campus to explore, discover and enjoy
- over 1/4 acre of fenced play area with equipment, shade, and astro turf area
- warm, homey classrooms in turn-of-the-century farm house
- 2 acre pond for exploring, paddle boating and fishing
- 1 acre wetland and 2 acres of native prairie for first-hand observation of native wildlife
- 9 acres of corn and bean field
- a vegetable garden geared to small hands and big imaginations
- a pony for riding
- a variety of animals including, but not limited to, chickens, goats, a pig, rabbits, horses, dogs, llamas, and cats – all to pet, feed and care for.