- Is a developmentally appropriate early childhood learning center for 3, 4, 5, and 6 year old children.
- Is located on 20 acres of nature’s most stimulating environment.
- Provides many enrollment options including a summer program.
- Class sizes are limited to ten children per teacher and classroom.
- Staff is experienced and qualified in early childhood education.
- Strives to provide a balance of structured classroom activities, free play, and outdoor activities.
- Is a state licensed facility.
Kinderfarm utilizes elements of the natural environment as “teaching tools” to enhance the eagerness of the children to want to learn.
Kinderfarm activities are designed to encourage…
- Prereading skills
- Language proficiency
- Math development
- Writing development
- Awareness of world and culture
- Social skills and values
- Decision making and independence
- Health awareness
And… Kinderfarm children learn to appreciate the delicate balance between mankind and our natural environment.